Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Junior/Middle C# Developer
8 000 -10 000 gross Employment Contract
We are looking for .NET developers in any location in Poland to work fully remotely.
As a Software Engineer, you are responsible for:
- You define the software structure as required and ensure it complies with the architectural vision and simplicity of the design rules;
- You are in charge of implementing new requirements using test driven development methodology
- You work from a scrum framework: planning and grooming sessions during sprints; reviewing user stories and test cases;
- You can analyze the root cause of defects in order to provide the most comprehensive fixes for every issue
- Higher education within information technology;
- C#, .Net framework, SQL knowledge;
- The ability to analyze problem and implement solution using debugging toolset. Provide advice and mentoring to younger colleagues as well as take part in daily scrum activities
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
Our client's offer
- Remote work
- Employment contract
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.