Active job offers
Linux/POSIX Embedded SW Architect (RO)
- BSP integration
- Device Drivers development
- ARM microcontrollers
- TI TDA4
- TI SDK
- Safe RTO
- Develops and integrates planned work packages in agreement with Core Architect and SW Feature Owners;
- Supports application team to integrate core features in application build;
- Debugs issues along with application team if there are any integration issues including driver level or application level;
- Develops software requirements specifications and software functional specifications, including: performing requirement analysis, software architecture design and optimization, data structure design, and low level software requirement development;
- Performs coding, unit testing, debugging and modifying of complex embedded systems software to ensure project objectives and schedules are met;
- Coordinates and participates in software design reviews and code reviews;
- Documents and archives software program releases in accordance with company software development process;
- Works closely with a team of other highly skilled engineering professionals to solve cross functional design issues and deliver top quality products to the end user;
- Provides technical expertise on embedded software to multiple project teams, assists in the resolution of product based technical issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required – Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering major preferred;
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills;
- Linux/POSIX experience;
- Experience in BSP integration (preferably from GHS);
- Experience in Device Drivers development and integration on multicore ARM microcontrollers;
- Experience with HW bring up and optimization for Linux based embedded systems;
- Being capable to cooperate with multiple stakeholders (e.g. chip supplier, GHS, other SW suppliers, Tier1 internal engineering domains) and drive the integration forward);
- Experience on SOC microcontrollers (e.g. TI TDA4 or equivalent family);
- Knowledge on following integration activities (at least one is mandatory): TI SDK, QNX OR GHS integrity or equivalent safety Linux; Safe RTOS;
- Experience in working with SW Architecture and UML modeling;
- Working knowledge of version control and bug tracking software (preferably PTC);
- Moderation and problem-solving techniques;
- Working knowledge in computer based software, strong organizational/communication skills, and ability to work with others in a team environment;
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written);
- ASPICE integration knowledge is a plus;
- Image pipelining knowledge is a plus;
- IPC communication experience on SOC is a plus.
The Linux/POSIX Embedded Software Architect is responsible for concepts and design on top level (e.g.: analysis of SOC manual and datasheets) ensuring proper cooperation of POSIX and AUTOSAR domain, merging SW Architecture models from AUTOSAR and POSIX system.These activities shall begin during the concept phase of a project and extend through the serial development phase to the end of production.
What will you additionally get
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Flexible working hours
You’re not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
It only takes a few steps
Different roles have different requirements, so the recruitment process depends on the specific position you are applying for.
Checking your CV
Evaluating your qualifications
Making an appointment
Getting the answer
Meet the recruiter
Be yourself and amaze the world with your skills and potential. At Spyrosoft we will help you create the best path for your development.
Senior Recruitment Specialist
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Linux/POSIX Embedded SW Architect (RO)