Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Line Manager (for team Vadodara, India)
If independence and decisiveness mean a great deal to you in terms of your working environment, you are people-oriented and have a broad knowledge of software development, feel free to contact us. We will discuss with you the perspectives we have with pleasure.
- Performing the role of a Line Manager for specialists within matrix organizational structure, having the support from Project Managers
- Taking responsibility for specialists’ salaries, professional development and motivation
- Representing the company in terms of technical support in front of clients
- Supporting sales activities in terms of preparing the technical part of an offer
- Closely cooperating with Recruitment and Employer Branding teams in terms of employing new specialists
- Allocating specialists to projects according to the company’s current needs and specialists’ path of professional development
- Supporting the location's development
- Experience in a similar role
- Perfect understanding of the culture of India, ability to communicate using a native language
- Ability to manage teams of a few dozen IT specialists as a Line Manager (proven by experience)
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies
- Independence, resourcefulness, and reliability
- Ability to represent the unit in front of a client
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel (after the pandemic) to Vadodara, India
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.