Lead Product Owner – Data Management
- Create clear and measurable benefits for the projects
- Negotiate, commit, and meet project timelines
- Keep customer projects satisfied and make active proposals for future directions and application
- Understand customer project needs and translate them into epics and stories
- Manage and prioritize the flow of work
- Define releases and program increments
- Perform product increment planning
- Act as bridge between Scrum teams and customer projects
- Driving demos, training, and documentation to support the projects
- Translate project needs in explainable requirements and use cases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- 4+ years’ relevant experience in leading software development projects preferably as in a product owner or technical product manager role
- Experience with agile Scrum/SAFe methodologies
- Experience with data-driven development and verification in the ADAS/AD domain is preferred
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Cloud know how, preferably with the AWS platform
- Know-how about service-based software architectures
- Desire to work collaboratively with the Scrum teams to come up with the best solution to a problem
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results on multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Strong in communication with internal and external parties
- Organized and pro-active
- Ability to take decisions and make prioritizations in an agile environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written) mandatory
- Knowledge (verbal &written) in German is an asset
As Lead Product Owner - Data Management you will be responsible for defining and supporting the building of a desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable Data Management and Reprocessing platform (DMR platform) that meet the needs of customer’s ADAS/AD customer projects. You’re responsible for defining the DMR platform vision and roadmap and ensure that the product owners are efficient at defining features, epics, and stories into detailed functional and non-functional requirements and acceptance criteria. In communication with project teams and project data managers you’ll have to prioritize the development backlog and bring the platform vision into reality.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.