Active job offers
Lead Delivery Manager [UK]
- Proven Experience in an IT managerial capacity
- Software engineering or technical background
- Proven leadership skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work at all levels from C suite and below.
As part of a long-term, large-scale project for a media client, the Lead Delivery Manager will play a key part in shaping the future of Spyrosoft in the UK.
Accountable for building and maintaining a new UK site with an initial focus on recruiting a large, varied team. The Lead Delivery Manager will cooperate daily with other departments including HR, Recruitment and Finance. There will also be a need to work with other Lead Delivery Managers from across the Spyrosoft group as well as Business Unit Directors, Project Manager and Line Managers.
The Lead Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring teams are motivated, collaborative and working efficiently, you will identify obstacles when they occur and help the team to overcome them. You will also focus on delivery of products and services, encourage, and facilitate continuous improvement of the delivery team and coach and mentor both team members and others to apply the most appropriate development and delivery tools and techniques.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
· Cooperation with line and project managers across the group
· Initial line manager responsibilities until the team requires specific Line Management
· Driving local internal and external events, meetups, integration parties, etc.
· Representing a given location in front of our clients
· Hire, coach, and instruct a team of Software Engineers
· Be an effective people manager and technical expert
· Supervise the design and development of software projects
· Ensure that engineering teams are operating smoothly and efficiently while completing projects
· Track and manage developer performance
· Contribute to, promote, and enforce developer standards
· Direct and implement people management activities such as coaching, 1:1s, performance reviews
· Management of office activities in a given location
· Be proactive in driving the resolution of software quality defects
· Align team objectives with product and enterprise objectives
What will you additionally get
• Annual salary reviews
• Proactive pay increases to reflect growing responsibilities
• We operate hybrid working for most roles allowing for flexibility and a mix of home and office working
• 25 days annual leave plus the normal UK bank holidays
• Your birthday off every year (or closest working day)
Health and wellbeing
• Cycle to work scheme
• Paid sick leave
• Flu Jab vouchers
• Fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
• Eye care vouchers from Specsavers
Continuous professional development
• Regular knowledge-sharing sessions with your team
• Access to a learning library
• Dedicated training budget
• Dedicated learning time
• Monthly office meetings, with lunch on us!
• 4 x seasonal events (Summer/ Christmas party etc.)
• Regular low-key social events
• Opportunities to travel to our overseas offices and meet international colleagues
• Brand new fully serviced office with sky lounge, break out areas and gym
All of the above is optional; you can come along if you want to!
• Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave schemes
• Auto enrolled into a pension scheme with nest after 12 weeks
• 10% employers contribution on qualifying earnings
• Optional employee contributions
• Option to opt-out
It only takes a few steps
Different roles have different requirements, so the recruitment process depends on the specific position you are applying for.
Checking your CV
Evaluating your qualifications
Making an appointment
Getting the answer
Meet the recruiter
At Spyrosoft, you can work across borders and from anywhere. I’ll help you find a suitable role.
Lead Recruitment Specialist
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Lead Delivery Manager [UK]