Junior Software Engineer for ADAS
Software Engineer is responsible for designing software components (detailed design), coding the software components and testing the software components based on the software architecture and software requirements within a project.
- Development (design, implement, test and debug) of core and/or application specific software requirements for automotive embedded electronic module serial production projects
- Development of software based on standard guidelines and safety aspects
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field
- Involvement in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of embedded software development in C/C++ for 16 bit and 32 bit micro-controllers including application for micro-controllers such as Freescale, PPC, ARM core, TI DSP, Microchip, Infineon and Renasas
- Experience in developing Application Software components and ARXMLs in AUTOSAR based projects
- Working knowledge in structured engineering approach
- Experience in using a disciplined software development process based on ASPICE or CMMi process model.
- Working knowledge of configuration management (preferably PTC/Github)
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills on microcontroller
- Desirable: Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.