Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Junior Recruitment Specialist
So far, we have built a team of more than 800 great IT specialists, who conduct a number of projects with our local and foreign partners. If you are interested in growing with us - join our recruitment team in Croatia! You will be one of the key figures in the process of developing and enhancing an amazing local initiative. At the same time, you will be a part of a global recruitment team that will always have your back.
We conduct diverse recruitment processes and engage ourselves in additional activities according to our interests. With us, you may recruit talents to such domains as Automotive, Geospatial, R&D, IoT or Finance, for European and American partners. You may also conclude recruitment processes for back office and management roles.
We value autonomy, flexibility and self-development and we are very much focused on making a supportive and good team.
If you have previous experiences in IT recruitment and you feel comfortable working in a distributed team - send us your CV. Let's meet and talk about potential cooperation. Our most amazing team is waiting for you!
- Conducting end to end recruitment processes in the area of IT and back office/management roles
- Searching for candidates via various channels
- Selecting applications
- Coordinating recruitment workflow at each step of the recruitment process
- Conducting screenings
- Verifying candidates' soft skills, fluency in foreign languages and their match to a given project's requirements
- Taking care of the quality of recruitment processes and internal standards
- Cooperating closely with Line Managers and business representatives
- Supporting HR and administrative activities
- Experience in conducting end to end recruitment processes in the area of IT
- Very good understanding of IT-related terminology (theoretical knowledge of programming languages, frameworks, methodologies, etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Independence in managing the assigned tasks and focus on quality
- Ability to organize workflow
- Ability to reach candidates via various channels (social media, IT-related websites, etc.)
- High presentation and communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Team player
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.