Junior Front End Developer (UK)
Our project portfolio is growing and so is our Frontend development team. We are looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to join one of the project teams for one of our biggest UK clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress in their journey as a Frontend Developer joining the growing team here in the UK.
If you are passionate about software and would like to join our rapidly growing company, please get in touch!
- Create clean, reusable and efficient code, meeting with defined requirements
- Work within agreed standards, practices and governance
- Providing opinions in planning and architecture meetings
- Troubleshoot, debug and enhance existing software
- Create and contribute to technical documentation
- Work to create quality solutions adhering to the OWASP security standards.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience required
- Experience of delivering software in a project environment
- A good understanding of SOLID and object orientated design principles
- An ability to understand new technologies
- Good attention to detail and able to understand and work with technical documentation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage several task concurrently
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining quality standards and compliance
- Self-motivated and able to work practically and logically, using your own initiative
- Flexible/team worker, collaborative in style and values; someone
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.