Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Junior Cloud Engineer
up to 60 PLN/h net B2B
Join our CTO and create the technological vision you always wanted to!
We are currently looking for a Junior Cloud Engineer who will join our technology vertical and enhance Spyrosoft in the following areas:
- Provisioning Azure and AWS services (PaaS / IaaS) with Infrastructure as a Code approach
- Create documentation about services, deployment and internal tools
- Help development teams create and maintain CI/CD processes to automate builds and deployments
- Perform systems monitoring and optimization
- General experience with cloud technologies like Azure or AWS
- Basic knowledge of software programming
- Experience in managing source control tools like Gitlab or Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code approach (Terraform preferred)
- Practical knowledge of containerization tools like Docker
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in running workloads on Kubernetes
Recommend a friend and claim 5000 PLN/8000 HRK/GBP 500
Refer a friend who has experience working as a part of a development team, and once they’re hired, we will pay you a bonus of 5000 PLN in Poland, 8000 HRK in Croatia or GBP 500 in the UK.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.