Junior Administration Specialist
- Archiving documents and invoices
- Supporting documents circulation in the organization
- Welcoming guests
- Posting/collecting shipments, contacting couriers
- Preparing office orders
- Managing business travel plans and itineraries, organizing company events and catering
- Providing support for client meetings and large initiatives
- Coordinating administrative and office work
- Providing administrative support for employees and preparing workplaces for newcomers
- Participation in the arrangement of office space
- May be asked to run various errands or support new ad-hoc projects
Our administration department in Spyrosoft Group is expanding and facing new challenges, this time in Wrocław! We are cordially inviting people with flair for organization who will support administrative work. If you like contact with people and organizing tasks around you gives you joy - this offer is for you! Apply and give us the opportunity to meet you!
- Experience in a similar position - familiarity with office management procedures, business trips organization and company events planning
- Good planning and organizational skills with high attention to details
- Ability to organize workflow
- Excellent communication skills and openness to work with people
- Ability to proactively prioritize workload and manage own time effectively
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Polish
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
Junior Administration Specialist
gross per month (employment)