ADAS Functions Engineer is providing technical effort for the development of ADAS/AD functions, focussing at first stage on the requirements for the specific function. In a further step more responsibility can be taken including the cross-functional coordination of defined work packages of the V-Model (requirements, design, implementation, testing) and delivery of the function(s) until the SOP. The Functions Engineer works mainly with internal stakeholders but also external ones including direct customer communication, to fulfil the customer milestones and the feature release plan.
- Is responsible for performing the analysis of function related requirements and standards in its responsibility field
- Is the responsible for the requirements processes of the assigned function(s) and its internal distribution to ensure alignment in the whole V-Model.
- Participates in regular function development team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges
- Coordinates Software and System Test in collaboration with the SW and System Test Managers in alignment with the Feature Lead.
- Provides work direction in alignment with the Feature Lead to the function development team members and external partners (supplier management) by assigning and tracking the tasks for his/her function on a regular basis
- Supports structured problem-solving processes
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Interest in the software development of automotive electronics products
- Able to work in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Interest on requirements elicitation / management / decomposition. Awareness in use of requirements management tools would be of benefit as well as familiarity with concepts such as base lining, inheritance etc.
- Basic knowledge of analysis and engineering tools such as version control/configuration management, UML tools, static code check tools
- Knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of ISO26262
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.