Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
IT Support Specialist
40 - 80 PLN/h netto B2B
Spyrosoft is about to launch yet another initiative! This time we've built a team of specialists devoted to the development of a communication system that boosts the performance of teams all over the world. The solution offers an effective and easy link between different types of outbound and inbound messages (SMS/Chat/VoIP) and different CRM systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce. In addition, the tool enables users to perform complex data analysis and manage data flow.
- Provide friendly and helpful support to users
- Support the employee onboarding and off-boarding processes
- Manage the queue of technical support requests to ensure a timely response and resolution of all requests
- Help organise and develop processes to make the IT department more efficient and better able to support the organization
- Build and maintain vendor relationships and manage the purchase and asset tracking of IT assets
- Maintain the Company’s hybrid Active Directory/O365 environment.
- Manage remote access Always on VPN Infrastructure
- Assist with IT projects and other tasks (as needed)
- Experience working with Windows 10, Server 2012 R2/2016 and MacOS
- Demonstrable experience working with O365, Active Directory, SSCM
- Knowledge and experience of managing Microsoft RRAS, IIS, NPS and Always on VPN deployments including routing of traffic
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively with peers and superiors in both individual and group
- In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure components and how they interact, for example networking, remote access, Active Directory (ADDS, ADCS, RRAS, IIS, O365)
- Good command of Powershell to manage Exchange Online, Azure and O365
- Knowledge/Exposure to Linux operating systems and machine virtualisation (Proxmox)
Nice to have
- Some experience with AWS
- A solid working knowledge of Google Workspace would be a strong plus, particularly if you have completed a migration from O365 to Google
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.