Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
IT Project Manager
16 000 - 22 000 PLN net B2B
Cryptography, security, privacy – these terms define our partner’s products, the top-notch communication tools. As a part of strategic company’s capabilities augmentation, SecureCo is about to open a Warsaw office, which will become an operational core and a place for innovating and engineering new products. Warsaw team will consist of technical experts and developers, as well as back office specialists and middle & top management roles.
- QA Engineer
- QA Manager
- DevOps Engineer (Integration & Support)
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
- Backend Developer (Java, Golang)
- Web Developer
- Project Manager
- Min. 8 years of experience in IT project management including min. 5 years in Scrum/Agile;
- Post-secondary degree in IT, Business or similiar;
- PMP and Agile/Scrum Certifications;
- Very good knowledge of project management methodology and best practices (e.g. PMI, Kanban);
- Proficiency using Project Management Tools including MS Office products (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) and MS Project;
- Strong experience of working with Jira, Confluence, Slack, Microsoft Teams;
- Strong understanding of the Project Life Cycle;
- Very good knowledge of and background with Agile concepts;
- Previous success in Project Management roles and leadership of cross-functional teams and adapt to the rapid changing environment and manage ambiguity;
- Experience in communication with non-IT professionals;
- Fluent in English.
- To manage internal and external projects execution;
- To lead and coach project teams;
- To develop schedules and cost plans for the business objectives, timelines, budgets, resources, milestones, and project deliverables;
- To work with technical resources to coordinate additional resource requirements (as needed);
- To manage periodic project status reports to update project governance teams and executive management regularly on progress, risks and issues;
- To prepare weekly/monthly project status updates and capital forecasts per established processes;
- To educate employees at all levels (including senior, and at times clients) on Agile principles;
- To design a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile, including every stage of adoption;
- To implement Agile processes, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization.
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.