Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
IT Business Consultant – NAV/Business Central
up to 120 PLN/h net B2B
Are you a passionate gamer? If yes, well, that’s just perfect. If not (yet), there’s a high chance you’ll become one when you join us for this project.
We’re looking for an IT Business Consutant who wants to take part in shaping the world of professional gaming and esports.
Our client is a top producer and one of the pioneers of gaming gear for pros. For the last 20 years, they’ve been making cutting-edge hardware and software products that help professional PC and console gamers realize their full potential and achieve the highest results. Now you can become a part of that too.
Before we get into more details, let us quickly introduce ourselves. We’re Spyrosoft, a software engineering company with Polish-British roots, that brings together software and technology enthusiasts. Quite recently, after being just 5 years on the market, we’ve been recognized by the Financial Times as the fastest growing technology company in Europe. We currently have 8 offices in 6 countries and over 600 specialists onboard.
Now that you know us better, let’s move to the position details.
- Assist in define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT systems
- Development tasks
- Management of Network & Server Infrastructure (On-prem and Cloud)
- Patching & Updating network and server infrastructure
- Disaster Recovery strategy, implementation and execution
- Monitor performance of IT systems to ensure performance and improving the IT infrastructure
- Monitoring network and data security, including system auditing
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Developing and maintaining the IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Responsible for the Active Directory architecture and policies
- License management and procurement
- Hardware definition of group standards
- 3+ years of experience with development in NAV/Business Central
- Familiar with the main areas related to accounting, purchases, and sales within Business Central
- Good understanding of the Microsoft tech stack, ideally DevOps, Azure, git, and related technologies
- Ability to quickly understand new business processes and translate them into practical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage your own tasks and adjust to shifting priorities and timelines
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
Recommend a friend and claim 5000 PLN/8000 HRK/GBP 500
Refer a friend who has experience working as a part of a development team, and once they’re hired, we will pay you a bonus of 5000 PLN in Poland, 8000 HRK in Croatia or GBP 500 in the UK.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.