iOS Developer (Video/Streaming)
Working with us you will:
- Create applications for a project designed for the presentation of audiovisual content on iOS / AppleTV, mobile devices, websites and many other platforms,
- Take care of the quality of the code together with the team (Code Review and cooperation with testers),
- Work with a team in Scrum (daily, sprint planning, refinement, sprint review),
- Have an impact on the software architecture,
- Seek and implement best practices together with the client and team.
Better Software Group joins forces with Spyrosoft!
Better Software Group is a company with many years of experience in dealing with advanced technological solutions in the field of Video and Streaming. Now, BSG is strengthening Spyrosoft Group with their amazing tech capacities and domain knowledge! Who are they, precisely?
Together we are a team of about 150 specialists that work for clients from all over the world (Norway, Sweden, USA, Canada), creating applications for iOS, Android, Smart TV, Android TV, Apple TV, HbbTV, RokuTV .
Although each of us is responsible for their own project, we work in a friendly environment. We are team players that willingly share knowledge and confront our ideas as partners.
We are currently looking for an experienced iOS Developer whose ideas and skills will help us create innovative applications!
We are looking for you if:
- You have about 3 years of experience in iOS programming,
- You know Swift, SwiftUI and RxSwift,
- You know the basic structures of data and algorithms,
- You have experience with the iOS SDK,
- You have a basic knowledge of GraphQL,
- Agile/Scrum methodology is something you are familiar with,
- Your knowledge of English allows you to communicate freely in an international team.
What we offer in return:
- Work in a stable and orderly organization, in which there is a friendly, non-corporate atmosphere,
- Various integration events, because it's fun to meet after hours sometimes,
- Work in flexible hours, because your work-life balance is important to us,
- Ability to work with high-class technologies,
- Long-term cooperation with the opportunity to gain many valuable experiences,
- Participation in international projects,
- Work in an experienced team,
- The possibility of improving English with the support of the employer,
- Additional benefits: Multisport, private medical care, private assistant AskHenry, psychological care, employee referral program,
- IPBOX or PKUP,
- Possibility of fully remote or hybrid work,
- No dress code.
Our recruitment process:
- A phone call with a recruiter to get to know each other better (about 30 minutes)
- Technical interview with one of our Developers
- Final decision and feedback summarizing the process
If you want to know more about us and check our project portfolio, take a look here: https://bsgroup.eu/case-studies
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
iOS Developer (Video/Streaming)
gross per month (employment)up to 120 PLN (Regular) up to 150 PLN (Senior)
+VAT (B2B) per hour