Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Head of Operations
Unravel, a design studio created as a part of the Spyrosoft Group, is looking for an experienced manager who will be able to help in crafting better proposals, manage project portfolio as well as build great relationships with the customers. In this role, you will be directly reporting to the CEO. We are waiting for your CV!
The Unravel team uses design methods to turn business challenges into meaningful products and services. The team believes in experimentation, understanding the bigger picture and purpose in what they do.
- Managing portfolio of Agile projects at every stage of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Planning and allocating people to projects
- Helping business turn customer challenge into great proposals
- Managing scope, timelines, budgets, and risks utilizing modern tools
- Ensuring clear goals within projects
- Removing impediments that are on the way of successful project completion
- Seeking opportunities for growth and upselling of services
- 5+ years of experience working as a Project Manager, preferably in creative space with Designers and Product Managers
- Solid portfolio of commercial Agile projects, web and mobile, implemented in an international environment
- Very good understanding of software product development practices and tools (e.g. Jira)
- Very good understanding of design methods and frameworks
- Great communication skills in working with clients and teams
- Fluency in English (C1)
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.