Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Head of eCommerce
£60,000 - £70,000
Project description (Full-time, Permanent)
A great opportunity to join Spyrosoft, offering world-class technology services including product design, software development, and IT managed services to major brands, globally. In continuing our ambitious and rapid growth, we are now seeking a Head of eCommerce, who will be UK based reporting to the COO, to lead and grow our eCommerce development capability internationally.
The successful candidate will ideally be a well-known figure in eCommerce, possibly a speaker/contributor at industry events, having an established list of contacts with a background in eCommerce development using a variety of platforms. You’ll be providing high quality eCommerce development leadership, working closely with our internationally based development teams to position success for our B2B and B2C clients.
This role will be predominantly remote, based at a combination of home and our office near Bournemouth, with occasional client site visits. We offer a good work-life balance in a sociable and happy work atmosphere. You'll be a valued member of a multi-disciplined team joining one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe.
- Full responsibility in leading and growing the Spyrosoft group eCommerce capability
- Drive eCommerce related business development activities, supported by Marketing
- Working with, driving, mentoring, growing and motivating the eCommerce team to ensure all client objectives are met; can be hands-on when required to deliver client projects
- Overseeing day-to-day operational eCommerce platform activities
- Be highly supportive to all client stakeholders, advising on eCommerce growth strategy to help drive sales and optimise user engagement when required
- Representing Spyrosoft at industry events
- A proven record of accomplishment in successfully leading an eCommerce practice which includes development teams within a multi-country and omni-channel environment
- Relevant experience working with both B2B and B2C brands, across International markets
- A strong data and insights led approach
- An in depth understanding of the competitive landscape across EMEA
- A history of bringing digital innovation to life
- Strong technical skillset with knowledge of multiple eCommerce platforms (Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce etc), analytics and optimisation tools Experience managing migration/re-platforming projects
- Understanding of best practices for eCommerce SEO, PPC, etc
- Ability to continually respond to change and adjust approach in a complex and fast paced Agile working environment
- Leadership and relationship management that delivers results through effective teamwork
- Have great people skills and be able to negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, with a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to work alone and as part of a busy team, flexibility in duties
- Possess astute leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Good written, verbal and listening skills for effective communication at all levels
- Able to work under pressure or to tight deadlines
- Well-presented, professional but friendly approach to business
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.