Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Head of Cyber Security
Spyrosoft is reaching yet another level in its impressive growth towards boosting its tech capabilities. Therefore, we wish to invite a Cyber Security Expert, who will build the Cyber Security Unit within the company and enhance Spyro in the following areas:
- Serving as a subject matter expert in contacts with clients: providing them with the required expertise, as well as identifying their issues and business needs
- Building the team of specialists that will answer the projects’ needs (by liaising with tech partners and providers, as well as with the internal Recruitment Team)
- Conducting projects within the area of expertise
- Supporting other Spyro’s projects that entail the elements of Cyber Security by sharing the domain knowledge
- Supporting the growth of Cyber Security competencies within Spyro’s specialists
- Great communication skills and orientation towards business
- High level of spoken and written English – at least C1
- Line management and team building skills
- Experience in managing a large team to deliver Cyber services on its own or within large complex projects
- Strong expertise in one of the Cyber Security areas
- Experience in guiding and leading teams through the design and implementation of solutions in the Cyber Security area
- German proficiency would be a plus
- Standards: ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, CCPA, FISMA/FEDRAMP, COBIT, OWASP Top 10, NIST 800-53, NIST - CSF, Cyber Resilience
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.