Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Do you have experience in Guidewire? We are looking for new team members for one of the projects - executed in cooperation with our Client - a global advisory company. You will be a part of Spyrosoft, working onsite with the Client. You will have an opportunity to implement projects based on Guidewire - the top platform for building insurance systems. You can join a team of passionate people, who really enjoy their everyday work.
- Acting as a Guidewire Engineer in the IT Advisory Services and contributing to various streams of Guidewire implementation projects
- Collaborating with team members, developing, and implementing project activities to achieve project and Client goals
- Working in Scrum and with interdisciplinary teams
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Engineer / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with a sound industry experience of 3 to 6 years
- Experience in working with Guidewire technologies
- Insurance domain background - nice to have
- Some understanding of any JVM technologies or surrounding ecosystem (e.g. Java 8, J2EE, XML, SOAP, REST, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, any Application Server, any Enterprise Messaging System)
- Good command of English (German will be a plus)
What can we offer?
- Informal, more “start-up” atmosphere
- Working with IT enthusiasts, who share their knowledge with others
- Modern offices in Warsaw / Wroclaw
- Possibility to take part not only in work-related activities, but also in communities of enthusiasts in different “non-work” areas
- Non-complicated organizational structure, easy access to managers
- Interdisciplinary teams of specialists built depending on business needs
- Huge projects portfolio – there are both small and big projects, you can choose where do you want to work and easily change the projects during the time of cooperation
- Flexible working hours to ensure work-life balance, flexibility in remote work possibilities
- Possibility to travel to visit Clients (if you would like to, not obligatory)
- The opportunity to participate in challenging, international projects - you can choose if you want to work with people from Europe, United States, or any other location
- If you would like to change your main technology, that’s not a problem! If we won’t find anything interesting for you in our Client’s projects portfolio, we will definitely find something interesting in Spyrosoft!
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.