This position is all about:
- Building and optimizing digital campaigns (B2B, B2C)
- Analysing and reporting the results
- Continuous testing and learning new digital marketing opportunities
- Adjusting paid campaigns to various levels of our digital sales funnel
- Managing ad spend budgets and optimizing them for KPIs
- Cooperating closely with marketing team members to collect best insights and constantly improve digital campaigns performance
We are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe and we do dare to do amazing stuff, so, why don’t you join us? Currently we are searching for an inquiring individual to join our performance team, so, if you are a Google Ads fan with a knack for bidding strategies, let us know!
With us, you will be a part of brave and open-minded team of professionals who keep on delivering great results together whilst having fun!
What does this role require?
- At least 2 years of experience with Google Ads and in performing multiple search campaigns at the same time (Microsoft Bing would be a plus)
- At least basic experience in running paid campaigns on LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
- Hands-on experience with campaign automation, bid management strategies, tracking, and reporting (Google Data Studio is a plus)
- Outstanding analytical skills – to comprehensively analyze the results and to draw proper conclusions
- Good understanding of B2B marketing funnel with the ability to adjust any given activity to the relevant stage
- English skills – B2 level
- Ability to run campaigns on other paid platforms will be a plus
- Knowledge of Hubspot and/or WordPress is a plus
What tools will support your daily work?
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- WordPress, Hubspot
- Ahrefs, Brand24
- Albacross, MouseFlow, ClickCease
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Canva
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
gross per month (employment)up to 53 PLN
+VAT (B2B) per hour