Functional Safety Engineer (Automotive R&D)
- Support our projects in the role of functional safety engineer for initial concept development, software products and project setup for R&D or customer projects
- Create, maintain and refine all artifacts around functional safety, e.g. development interface agreement (DIA), safety plans, safety requirements, technical safety concepts, technical architectures, requirements for hardware and software
- Definition of the safety functions (specialty: function development)
- Perform safety analyses, e.g. FTA, HAZOP, and support the development of suitable architectures
- Present and defend safety concept and process to customers and auditors
- Implement and maintain a functional safety process and support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for functional safety
- Provide technical leadership for Safety Standards and Safety Analyses, including checking and approving analyses performed by others
- Manage and perform tool and software classification and qualification.
- Prepare and support safety assessments and audits for safety-relevant projects
- Execution of Fault Injection Tests
- Assist in the development of new system features, components and diagnostic algorithms that will improve the safety or reliability of the system or improve the coverage of the built-in protection systems
- Proactively engage project teams ensuring safety is appropriately comprehended in product development process
- Actively support all projects with analysis and expert advice
Spyrosoft looks for Functional Safety Engineer for our Automotive R&D. You are about to join and move forward the intensive early phase of the project. You will support our project teams in developing software solutions for our customers according to the ISO 26262. The Safety Engineer will support and perform various safety analyses at the system, hardware and software level. The Safety Engineer will collaborate with design teams in the design of effective technical solutions aimed to achieve adequate robustness at systems, hardware and software architectural level. The Safety Engineer will interface with our customers to learn to identify functional safety issues.
- University degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, or similar
- Experience in the automotive industry, ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 as well as embedded software development and it's a practical application in product development
- Familiar with safety analyses as FTA, FMEA, FMEDA, and HAZOP
- Knowledge about development processes and quality management
- Self-motivated and self-dependent and confident, and you are open to taking responsibility
- Solution-oriented and keep track of your targets even in a critical situation
- Good intercultural and communication skills, ready to represent our company in front of customers
- Understanding and experience of tools and methods allocated for the role
- Fluent in English and optionally German, both written and spoken
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
At Spyrosoft, we focus on your professional development. You have influence on how and what you work on.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Functional Safety Engineer (Automotive R&D)