Functions Project Engineering Lead (RO)
A Project Engineering Lead for functions is responsible for providing technical leadership in coordinating, facilitating, motivating, and directing efforts of the Functions Engineering program teams and ensures efficient use of team resources. They ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget for the Functions area. They use their expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management. They work with internal and external resources to maintain strong customer relationships with dedication to customer program schedules. Ensures customer and company requirements are met including cost, quality, timing and other related aspects of programs.
- Act as primary project manager for all functions related matters (SW, System) and offer expertise to the product teams
- Perform other duties as necessary and supervise and/or provide work direction to the team members
- Coordinate the analysis, planning and development of functions related requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for the project team members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Identify strategic changes required to improve processes, efficiency and quality
- Drive structured problem solving processes
- Work closely with line managers to develop and suggest reuse strategy
- Document and monitor program objectives for the functions area and ensures countermeasures are initiated to correct unfavorable variances
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Master’s degree in Project Management or comparable relevant experience related technical field required
- Knowledge in the software development and execution of automotive electronics products
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising project teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- English B2
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work from any location they only want.
Meet the recruiter
I say yes to any challenge that comes up and I always get to the finish line, no matter how hard the ride is. Be part of our ride, join Spyrosoft!
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Functions Project Engineering Lead (RO)