Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Functional Safety Engineer
SpyroSoft looks for Functional Safety Engineer for our Automotive R&D. You are about to join and move forward the intensive early phase of the project. You will support our project teams in developing software solutions for our customers according to the ISO 26262. The Safety Engineer will support and perform various safety analyses at the system, hardware and software level. The Safety Engineer will collaborate with design teams in the design of effective technical solutions aimed to achieve adequate robustness at systems, hardware and software architectural level. The Safety Engineer will interface with our customers to learn to identify functional safety issues.
- Support our projects in the role of functional safety engineer for initial concept development, software products and project setup for R&D or customer projects.
- Create, maintain and refine all artifacts around functional safety, e.g. development interface agreement (DIA), safety plans, safety requirements, technical safety concepts, technical architectures, requirements for hardware and software.
- Definition of the safety functions (specialty: function development)
- Perform safety analyses, e.g. FTA, HAZOP, and support the development of suitable architectures.
- Present and defend safety concept and process to customers and auditors
- Implement and maintain a functional safety process and support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for functional safety.
- Provide technical leadership for Safety Standards and Safety Analyses, including checking and approving analyses performed by others.
- Manage and perform tool and software classification and qualification.
- Prepare and support safety assessments and audits for safety-relevant projects
- Execution of Fault Injection Tests
- Assist in the development of new system features, components and diagnostic algorithms that will improve the safety or reliability of the system or improve the coverage of the built-in protection systems.
- Proactively engage project teams insuring safety is appropriately comprehended in product development process.
- Actively support all projects with analysis and expert advice
- University degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, or similar
- Experience in the automotive industry, ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 as well as embedded software development and it's a practical application in product development
- Familiar with safety analyses as FTA, FMEA, FMEDA, and HAZOP
- Knowledge about development processes and quality management
- Self-motivated and self-dependent and confident, and you are open to taking responsibility
- Solution-oriented and keep track of your targets even in a critical situation
- Good intercultural and communication skills, ready to represent our company in front of customers
- Understanding and experience of tools and methods allocated for the role
- Fluent in English and optionally German, both written and spoken
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.