Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Full Stack (Kubernetes) Developer
70 - 120 PLN/h net B2B
We are looking for a highly skilled developer who has experience developing Kubernetes applications/infrastructure services.
Our Partner is focused on building a scalable platform to accelerate the performance of applications across hybrid, edge and multi-cloud by creating a seamless end-to-end intelligent application overlay network.
- Design and develop applications in the Kubernetes environment
- Development of services, controllers, etc. in Kubernetes environment
- Development in a DevOps environment
- Designing and developing APIs
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Capable of new development in a fast paced environment
- At least 3+ years of Full Stack developer experience
- At least 1+ years of experience with Kubernetes application development, Kubernetes operators development
- At least 2+ years of experience development with Golang. Familiarity with Python is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker and containerization
- Experience with DevOps development with exposure to DevOps tools, CI/CD pipeline and automation
- Sufficient problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work well with a distributed team
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.