Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Frontend/Digital Graphic Designer
60 - 90 PLN/h net B2B
Are you a passionate gamer? If yes, well, that’s just perfect. If not (yet), there’s a high chance you’ll become one when you join us for this project.
We’re looking for Frontend/Digital Graphic Designer who wants to take part in shaping the world of professional gaming and esports.
Our client is a top producer and one of the pioneers of gaming gear for pros. For the last 20 years, they’ve been making cutting-edge hardware and software products that help professional PC and console gamers realize their full potential and achieve the highest results. Now you can become a part of that too.
Before we get into more details, let us quickly introduce ourselves. We’re Spyrosoft, a software engineering company with Polish-British roots, that brings together software and technology enthusiasts. Quite recently, after being just 5 years on the market, we’ve been recognized by the Financial Times as the fastest growing technology company in Europe. We currently have 8 offices in 6 countries and over 600 specialists onboard.
Now that you know us better, let’s move to the position details.
- Create engaging digital assets in multiple variations and sizes for the homepage, promotions, and marketing campaigns
- Develop new ways to communicate brand stories on our website
- Align with global marketing team to ensure consistent creative messaging tailored specifically for web application
- Work closely with digital team to develop a deep understanding of the customer purchase journey and mindset to inform strong creative development
- Help design an interactive community experience on website
- Research new trends, techniques, and tools to develop engaging social content that converts
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Experience with Figma is preferred.
- Basic to advanced digital image retouch (CMYK & RGB)
- Deep knowledge in image formats (usually JPEG-compression and PNG)
- Collaborate with teams in Chicago, Denmark, Australia, and more
- Experience working in a content management tool for web (Django or other)
- Animated GIF creation
- You have an interest in the tech/games-industry and would like to make an impact on it
- English min. B2
Recommend a friend and claim 5000 PLN/8000 HRK/GBP 500
Refer a friend who has experience working as a part of a development team, and once they’re hired, we will pay you a bonus of 5000 PLN in Poland, 8000 HRK in Croatia or GBP 500 in the UK.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.