Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Frontend Developer (Node.js + Angular)
60 - 90 PLN/h net B2B
90 - 120 PLN/h net B2B
Our project portfolio is growing and so is our Frontend development team. We are looking for experienced Frontend Developers in different levels of seniority (senior and tech lead) to join one of our project teams, whose task is to support recruitment teams by assessing the candidate on the basis of video recording (e.g. from an interview) by using AI algorithms.
If you are passionate about software and would like to join our rapidly growing company, please get in touch!
- Regular activities throughout the software lifecycle including software and system design, impression, and testing
- Support with expert knowledge in order to organize the work of the team
- Responsibility for the quality of the code and monitoring the standards in the team
- Conversations with the client - proposing / presenting technical solutions
- Proven professional experience as a Frontend Developer (regular or senior)
- Experience with Node.js and Angular
- Experience in working with coding standards and static code analysis tools (ESLint, Prettier)
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools and procedures (GitHub Pipeline, Azure Pipelines, GitLab)
- Experience in testing, e.g. unit tests, integration tests
- English language at the level of min. B2
Recommend a friend and claim 5000 PLN/8000 HRK
Refer a friend who has experience working as part of a development team, and once they’re hired, we will pay you a bonus of 5000 PLN in Poland or 8000 HRK in Croatia.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.