FPGA Design Specialist (RO)
Unlock the Future of Satellite Communication!
Join our dynamic team at the forefront of Satellite Communication as a FPGA Design Specialist. If you’re passionate about HDL programming and want to revolutionize the field, this is your chance! Create groundbreaking FPGA solutions for high-frequency mixers and shape the future of digital systems.
- Spearhead the development of state-of-the-art FPGA solutions for high-frequency mixers, pushing the boundaries of Satellite Communication.
- Collaborate with top-notch professionals to shape requirements and design specifications.
- Transform system-level requirements into meticulously crafted FPGA designs, documenting your ingenious design process.
- Write and debug HDL code, ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Conduct simulations and verifications to optimize performance and functionality.
- Embrace hardware/software integration and system-level testing.
- Identify and resolve design issues to fine-tune FPGA designs.
- Stay updated on the latest advancements in FPGA technology and contribute to improving design methodologies.
Previous Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in FPGA design and development.
- Proficiency in programming FPGAs using VHDL or Verilog.
- Experience with high-frequency mixer devices in Satellite Communication.
- Track record of delivering FPGA designs from concept to production.
- Familiarity with FPGA design tools like Xilinx Vivado or Intel Quartus Prime.
- Proficiency in simulation tools like ModelSim, Matlab, or Questa.
- Knowledge of revision control systems and collaborative development environments.
Qualification Knowledge & Skills
- Strong grasp of analog and digital electronics.
- Extensive knowledge of high-speed ADC technology.
- RF knowledge for integration with FPGA-based designs.
- Proficiency in advanced signal processing techniques.
- System-level design considerations for K and Ka Band applications.
- Understanding of error correction codes and FEC techniques.
- Proficiency in FPGA debugging techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of test and measurement equipment for FPGA performance validation.
- Familiarity with software-defined radio (SDR) architectures and DSP techniques.
- Passion for continuous learning and exploring emerging technologies.
- Understanding of RF circuit design and RF system architecture.
- Familiarity with antenna principles and RF front-end components.
- Knowledge of hybrid phased arrays for advanced FPGA-based solutions.
- Understanding of phased array calibration techniques.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and trends in the Ka Band and hybrid phased array domains.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
Meet the recruiter
It’s up to you to decide what your next step is. At Spyrosoft, you’ll have the chance to thrive and be yourself.
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
FPGA Design Specialist (RO)