ADAS: Feature Owner for ADAS Functions
Feature Owner for ADAS functions is providing technical effort for the development of ADAS/AD functions, in particular s/he makes sure that the function is completed according to its specification, within the defined time frame, while following the applicable development process. This can also include the cross-functional coordination of defined work packages of the V-Model (requirements, design, implementation, testing) and delivery of the function(s) until the SOP. Functions Engineer works with internal and external stakeholders, including direct customer communication, to fulfill the customer milestones and the feature release plan.
- Be the technical support for the assigned function(s) related concerns and offer expertise to the function development team with support from project lead
- Execute the work packages for the assigned function(s) (requirements, design, implementation) and coordinate Software and System Test in collaboration with the SW and System Test Managers
- Provide work direction in alignment with project lead to the function development team members and external partners (supplier management) by assigning and tracking the tasks for his/her function on a regular basis
- Participate in regular function development team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges
- Perform the analysis of function related requirements and standards in its responsibility field; understand customer function requirements and document them using requirements management tools following related processes
- Be responsible for the decomposition of customer / input requirements to system or discipline level (depending on the granularity of the customer / input requirements)
- Participate in negotiation of customer requirements, change requests, and unwritten expectations
- Ensure that all work packages and outputs for represented functions comply to ME-GPEP development process and quality level as well as to Functional Safety
- Actively participate in the planning of function performance KPIs ramp up and defect ramp down
- Develop function evaluation and performance criteria and metrics
- Analyse test results and data to ascertain performance meets requirements
- Stay involved in the early warning process of critical issues, planning and target deviations within the project and beyond; definition and execution of counter measures
- Support the identification of strategic changes required to improve processes, efficiency, and quality
- Support structured problem-solving processes
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Participate in customer technical function design reviews
- Conduct cross functional requirements reviews
- Provide function system level DFMEA inputs if required
Interested in senior position?
For senior position, it is required additionally to provide technical leadership for the development of a specific ADAS function or a set of functions (depending on function complexity and content). Senior Feature Owner ensures that the function is completed according to its specification, within the defined time frame, while following the applicable development process.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable relevant experience related technical field required
- Knowledge in the software development and execution of automotive electronics products
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising project teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field
- Requirements management / decomposition
- Experienced in use of requirements management tools; familiar with concepts such as base lining, inheritance etc.
- Profound technical knowledge of automotive electronics products: familiar with typical automotive OEM requirements; can anticipate customer requirements, even if not stated in customer documentation
- Working knowledge of IS026262
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques
- Knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of analysis and engineering tools such as version control/configuration management, UML tools, static code check tools
- ALM tools (PTC Integrity)
- Working knowledge of tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI
- English B2
- Desirable: ADTF environment, Carmaker,Enterprise Architect
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
Currently named the fastest growing technology company in Europe by the Financial Times, we were founded in 2016 by a group of IT experts with established backgrounds in software engineering. We specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries. Our teams are based internationally - Poland (Wrocław, Kraków, Białystok, Warsaw, Szczecin), UK (Bournemouth), Germany (Brunswick, Munich), Croatia (Zagreb), USA (Ann Arbor), India (Vadodara), Romania (Timisoara) and Argentina (Buenos Aires).
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.