Employer Branding Specialist Timisoara
Spyrosoft looks for a new team member to boost our employer branding activities in Romania! On the one hand, you will be a part of the global team who influences the way we build our brand internationally; on the other - you will be a key player on the local market.
What is this role all about?
- Designing campaigns aimed to drive new candidates’ attraction;
- Executing employer branding projects and CSR activities;
- Providing, maintaining and executing recruitment campaigns that suit local market and EB strategy;
- Performing employer branding events (meetups & conferences);
- Collaborating with technology communities and technology ambassadors • Building Spyrosoft’s brand awareness among IT experts on global market.
Who do we search for?
- Experienced EB specialist with self-initiative and hands-on approach;
- Communication enthusiast with keen eye for detail;
- Innovator eager to bring new ideas to the table;
- Friendly personality to partner our global marketing team.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in English (C1/C2);
- Proven track-record in crafting employer branding activities for IT sector.
What can you expect?
- Experienced (and cool!) team support on daily basis;
- Opportunity to grow even further;
- Independence, transparency and an endless possibilities to spread your creativity!
If you are an influencer who knows how to attract others, let us know!
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.