Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Employee Experience Partner
Human Capital is Spyrosoft's special department, which takes care of our Specialists' professional space and meets their needs on a daily basis. Our HC Specialists look after and handle internal communication, integration, internal initiatives, onboarding, or employees training and benefits.
If you combine experiences in training and employee development coordination with great organizational and communication skills, send us your CV! We'd love to get to know you better.
- Planning and coordinating internal and external training activities
- Creating and coordinating employees' development paths
- Coordinating programmes targeted at key personnel
- Conducting periodic employee satisfaction surveys
- Fluency in English (at least B2)
- Experience working in a similar position (at least for 1 year)
- Experience conducting professional activities in such areas as employee motivation and commitment, competency model, periodic evaluation, talent selection and recruitment, business training, etc., ideally as a Business Psychologist or HR Business Partner
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the IT industry (nice to have)
Chcesz polecić kogoś na to stanowisko?
Super! Wystarczy, że wypełnisz formularz poniżej a my zajmiemy sie resztą.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.