Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Embedded Test Engineer
55 - 95 PLN/h net B2B
88 - 115 PLN/h net B2B
We are currently looking for testers for 2-3 similar projects!
The first job role requires responsibility for software quality assurance for control, communication and visualisation systems used by our Client, and manual and automatic testing of new systems software.
The other project is about development of ECU application software. Testing the software is an important factor in meeting our Clients high quality standards. We are therefore looking for support to strengthen the team in the implementation of test automation methodologies for validation and verification of the application software of our embedded control systems.
- Planning, organisation and control of test and verification activities within control unit software series projects according to specifications.
- Support the test team in all operational activities along the test process, e.g. specify, automate and execute test cases.
- Timely implementation of all planned test and verification activities according to the test strategy as well as preparation and reporting of the results to the project management in consultation.
- Operative and conceptual design of the test process automation, including the commission on HiL test environments.
- Implementation and execution of automated test cases, especially software integration and software tests on HiL test systems.
- Automation of development processes using Git, Jenkins, Polarion.
- Cross-departmental collaboration on topics related to test management, especially with requirements engineering and other test departments.
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, control engineering or similar
- Basic knowledge of test methodology and test process in embedded software development
- First-hand-professional experience in test management as well as a good knowledge in verification and validation from the development areas system, electrics / electronics, software and mechanics
- Proven track record in test automation tools e.g. Python, Jenkins
- Basic knowledge in the use of tools like Git, Jira
- Completed ISTQB certification desirable
- Ideally, a professional experience in test design or implementation of test projects, e.g. B. as a test engineer or test manager as well as experience in the operation of X-in-the-Loop systems (e.g. dSpace, NI, Mathworks)
- Knowledge of / experienced in agile development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Good written and verbal English skills
Nice to have
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink and related toolchain w.r.t. testing, e.g. simulink test, embedded coder etc.
- Knowledgeable in the use of C/C++
- German language skills
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.