As Electrical Engineer (FuSa) you will:
- Define, analyze and implement functional safety related electrical hardware requirements;
- Support a Functional Safety Assessment;
- Attend related Functional Safety meetings with the customer (OEM);
- Create electrical hardware related portions of the Safety Case as final safety documentation for production launch;
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to electrical hardware.
The Electrical Engineer (FuSa) is responsible for all Functional Safety related aspects of electrical hardware during its development.
- Relevant experience related to activities for this role;
- Knowledge in electrical design, development and testing of automotive electronics;
- Comprehensive knowledge of analogue, digital, power, memory, integrated circuits and microcontroller hardware design and implementation techniques;
- Knowledge in electrical circuit test and troubleshooting methods;
- Knowledge in electrical product development process;
- Experience in developing and implementing safety critical electrical hardware, fault tolerance design including familiarity with ASIL safety standards following automotive standards;
- Working knowledge in structured engineering approach;
- Working knowledge in development of reusable electrical hardware in automotive environment;
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques;
- Knowledge of electrical design, simulation and testing techniques;
- Knowledge of MS Office package (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/OneNote);
- Knowledge of electrical engineering tools:
- Electrical Circuit Simulators (PSpice, SiSo);
- Schematic/PCB Design Tools (Altium);
- Electrical Test Equipment (Digital Scopes, Logic Analysers, etc);
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Power Electronics Engineering or equivalent (Master’s preferred);
- Able to work effectively in a global environment;
- Able to represent technical topics internally and externally;
- Travel (domestic and international) may be needed;
- Self-motivation, tenacity, and determination are very useful in this position;
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (speak & write);
- Knowledge of German will be an asset.
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.