Electrical Engineer: Design (RO)
As Electrical Engineer (Design) you will:
- Develop core and/or application specific electrical requirements for
- Develop electrical hardware in compliance with Global Product Engineering
- Analyze requirements, develop electrical architecture, make component
research and circuit design;
- Perform in depth analysis, simulation, development of design documentation
(ME/EE interface, HSIS, WCCA, DFMEA, Schematic);
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to electrical
- Optimize design for cost, manufacturability, testability and quality;
The Electrical Engineer: Design is responsible for design of electrical hardware based on the electrical architecture and the electrical requirements within a project.
- Relevant experience related to activities for this role;
- Knowledge in electrical design, development and testing of automotive electronics;
- Comprehensive knowledge of analogue, digital, power, memory, integrated circuits and microcontroller hardware design and implementation techniques;
- Knowledge in electrical circuit test and troubleshooting methods;
- Knowledge in electrical product development process;
- Knowledge in electrical hardware design for automotive applications following automotive standards;
- Working knowledge in structured engineering approach;
- Working knowledge in development of reusable electrical hardware in automotive environment;
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques;
- Knowledge of electrical design, simulation and testing techniques;
- Knowledge of MS Office package (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/OneNote);
- Knowledge of electrical engineering tools:
– Electrical Circuit Simulators (PSpice, SiSo);
– Schematic/PCB Design Tools (Altium);
– Electrical Test Equipment (Digital Scopes, Logic Analysers, etc);
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Power Electronics Engineering or equivalent (Master’s preferred);
- Able to work effectively in a global environment;
- Able to represent technical topics internally and externally;
- Travel (domestic and international) may be needed;
- Self-motivation, tenacity, and determination are very useful in this position;
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (speak & write);
- Knowledge of German will be an asset.
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Health & wellbeing
• Private Medical Insurance – including discounts and initiatives to support health & wellbeing • Enhanced Sick Pay • Flu Jab Vouchers • Eye Test Vouchers • Fruit, tea and coffee in the office • Cycle to work scheme
Meet the recruiter
It’s up to you to decide what your next step is. At Spyrosoft, you’ll have the chance to thrive and be yourself.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Electrical Engineer: Design (RO)