Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Director of Media and Entertainment Business Unit
Spyrosoft is looking for a Director to lead and grow our Media and Entertainment Business Unit. If you value flexible and supportive working environment, a great deal of autonomy and professional challenges, this offer is definitely for you. Apply and join the fastest growing tech company in Europe, we're waiting for you!
- Build the growth strategy of the Business Unit
- Drive sales and pre-sales activities within media & entertainment clients
- Work - as an owner - with business development and support departments (Marketing, PMO, Sales Support)
- Drive process improvement
- Build and maintain close relationship with customers
- Monitor and overlook successful delivery of the software development projects and services across the Business Unit
- Lead Unit's team members (i.e. PMs, BAs)
- More than 10 years of relevant experience (IT/software delivery related)
- At least 3 years of experience leading and organizing software or platform engineering departments
- Highly advanced technical knowledge in digital media or entertainment technologies (e.g. streams handling, media content provision, sport and/or leisure computer-aided solutions)
- Prior experience in delivering software/platform engineering solutions including technical advisory and processes advisory
- Excellent account and stakeholders management skills
- People leadership skills
- Delivery using modern agile and iterative methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Nexus, SAFe
- Perfect organization and communication skills
- Balanced experience in managing a delivery organization while having hands-on software development experience
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Prior experience setting up department strategies and growth plans
- Experience leading or working with international teams
- Excellent understanding of modern Software Development Lifecycle
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.