Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
130 - 170 PLN/h net B2B
- Developing security capabilities
- Leveraging DevSecOps principles, design and implement Security solutions
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment with Security mindsetand focus
- Assessment and Strategy Planning
- Develop capabilities used to deploy large-scale cyber countermeasure capabilities to detect and prevent sophisticated threats and vulnerabilities on enterprise networks
- Ensure compliance to enterprise architecture, security policies and operational procedure
Minimum 3 years of experience working in Agile development, application security, or DevOps role, with experience in the following technologies:
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Infrastructure as code (Vagrant, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, etc.)
- Integration of Security testing tools into pipeline
- Defect tracking (Jira, Bugzilla, ServiceNow etc.)
- Source code management (GitLab, GitHub, BitBucket, etc.)
- QA Testing tools (nUnit, jUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.)
- Familiarity with Mythologies and Standards like OWASP, NIST,OSSTMM, PTES, ISAAF
- Developing enterprise applications or scripts for security testing (security as code)
- Cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)and various Unix-like distributions
Must have experience in the following:
- Certifications relevant to the role
- Knowledge of networking, infrastructure and applications from a DevOps perspective with a security focus
- Solid experience with IDS/IPS/DLP/SIEM/NBAD tools and construction of customized signatures for complex microservices
- Experience in programming or scripting languages
- Broad knowledge of security control techniques and how they can be applied in a traditional IT environment as well as cloud-based systems
- Knowledge of security monitoring, prevention and control systems including anti-virus, web proxies and security software
- Understanding of security considerations around RESTful API
Good technical knowledge of Microservice oriented solutions, APIs, Azure AD and common Cloud authentication patterns
Cloud/DevOps Certification (MS Azure/AWS/GCP)
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.