DevOps with Azure
We are currently looking for DevOps Engineer, who will join our team to work on the whole ecosystem of applications. Spyrosoft is in charge of delivering end to end solution which includes:
- Multiregional cloud infrastructure on Azure
- Backend platform designed in micro services architecture
- Multiple mobile and frontend applications.
Our client, Ordnance Survey is constantly improving international applications by adding new functionalities and maintaining existing ones. With over 2 million users in the UK, the client would now like to turn OSMaps into an international application, available in many other countries. We are working with OS to shape the whole ecosystem of apps, design new functionalities, and plan the next steps using cutting-edge technologies. Our apps are present in Europe, North America, and Australia. In our partnership It’s not only about the business, it’s about getting more people outside!
Do you like automation? We also! Our automation already includes:
- Infrastructure as a Code with Terraform
- CI & CD as a Code on Azure DevOps
- Automatically generated Documentation Portal
- Full suite of Automation Tests covering critical business scenarios
- GitOps Kubernetes management
If you think you could help us build our platform, here’s what we expect:
- Hands-on experience managing Infrastructure as a Code using Terraform
- Extensive knowledge of Azure (nice to have AWS)
- Strong experience in container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in declarative K8S management with use of ArgoCD and Kustomize
- Understanding of geospatial concepts is a nice addition
- Ability to troubleshoot Database (mostly Postgres) issues
- Good understanding of Cloud networking
- Extensive experience in Cloud CDN’s and Domain’s Management
- Ability to investigate large datasets performance issues
- Good skills in Monitoring and Observability (Datadog or any other similar SaaS)
- Very good understanding o Linux or Windows
- Ability to diagnose and fix security loopholes.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
DevOps with Azure
gross per month (employment)up to 135 PLN (Regular) up to 150 PLN (Senior) up to 175 PLN (Lead)
+VAT (B2B) per hour