Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
DevOps Engineer (AWS)
90 - 130 PLN/h netto B2B
Spyrosoft is currently looking for DevOps Engineers for a new project in the financial area, in which we will actively develop global internal projects in the AWS cloud.
- CI/CD pipelines migration to GitHub - to create templates and good practices for the setup and to assist the customer in the implementation/migration process across many existing projects.
- Audit and implement necessary changes to disaster recovery (DR) reediness
- Implementation of Monitoring for existing applications in the AWS cloud (Grafana + CloudWatch + Prometheus)
- Assist in AWS Advanced Shield configuration and implementation
- Excellent knowledge, supported by experience in working with AWS Cloud
- Experience in working with AWS CLI
- Administration and maintenance of Linux systems
- Good knowledge of computer networks (it will certainly be useful when implementing DR)
- Knowledge of issues related to disaster recovery (knowledge of RTO and RPO)
- Knowledge of issues related to HA
- Experience in working with monitoring systems, especially CloudWatch / Prometheus
- Experience in working with the Grafana system
- Experience in working with Docker
- Experience in working with Databases
- Experience in working with Terraform
- Experience in configuring CI / CD (bitbucket pipelines, GitHub actions, AWS pipelines)
- Ability to write scripts in Bash
Recommend a friend and claim 5000 PLN/8000 HRK/GBP 500
Refer a friend who has experience working as a part of a development team, and once they’re hired, we will pay you a bonus of 5000 PLN in Poland, 8000 HRK in Croatia or GBP 500 in the UK.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.