Every day, GOD / GOD SE develops unique software solutions for the automotive industry. As a DevOps Team, we need You to take part in various challenges: from IoT solutions to a database that reflects the life cycle of several million vehicles.
- Project realisation from conception, through rollout to operation
- Implementation of compliance requirements and requirements of IT operations (e.g. operating concepts, IT security, etc.)
- Administration of Linux, microservices and web applications
- Configuring DevOps Pipelines, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Implementation of Docker environments
- Automation, standardisation, and operation of the application landscape
- Support for continuous integration, deployment, and delivery in an agile environment
- 3rd level support for system landscapes
- Collaboration in the preparation of technical specifications and operational concepts.
- 3 year’s experience in either DevOps or system administration
- Strong understanding of container orchestration engine (Kubernetes/Openshift)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or any other public cloud
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code principles, having an experience with IaC tool-stack such as Terraform, Ansible
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines and its related tool-stack (GitLab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Fundamentals of Cloud Architecture and Cloud Technology offerings (Docker, Kubernetes, Micro-services etc.)
- Understanding of IaaS and PaaS technology stacks
- Understanding of Monitoring and Observability principles, with experience of either deploying or using a monitoring platform such as Graffana, Zabbix etc.
- Strong networking fundamentals. Knowledge and understanding of network theory, such as different protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc.), MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing
- Systematic problem-solving skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
The recruitment process requires flexibility - I try to stay closely in tune with candidates during the interviews to minimise their stress.
Meet the recruiter
At Spyrosoft, you can work across borders and from anywhere. I’ll help you find a suitable role.
Lead Recruitment Specialist
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM