Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
55 - 90 PLN/h net B2B
90 - 130 PLN/h net B2B
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer who develops unique software solutions for the automotive industry. As a DevOps Team, we need You to take part in various challenges: from IoT solutions to a database that reflects the life cycle of several million vehicles.
- Project realization from conception, through rollout to operation
- Implementation of compliance requirements and requirements of IT operations (e.g. operating concepts, IT security, etc.)
- Administration of Linux, microservices and web applications
- Configuring DevOps Pipelines, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Implementation of Docker environments
- Automation, standardization, and operation of the application landscape
- Support for continuous integration, deployment, and delivery in an agile environment
- 3rd level support for system landscapes
- Collaboration in the preparation of technical specifications and operational concepts
- Proven record of professional experience in the DevOps area (minimum 3 years of commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer)
- Experience in application operation and with automated deployments
- Infrastructure experience with Configuration Management and/or Provisioning, Cloud
- Knowledge of technology components such as Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins and
- Cloud AWS or Azure
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- English B2
Nice to have
- Experience in the development of applications e.g. with Java EE as well as good knowledge of the development processes and methods would be desirable
- The German language will be an asset
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.