Dev Ops (UK)
We are seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking DevOps Engineer/DevOps Developer to join our expanding UK team you will have an excellent knowledge of AWS Cloud and/or MS Azure and a passion for technology.
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD Tooling and Pipelines incl GitHub, Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Good knowledge of Databases
- Excellent knowledge of working with AWS Cloud and/or MS Azure
- Good knowledge of N-tier architecture and RestAPI’s
- Experience in working with Terraform and the ability to write scripts in Bash
- Good knowledge of planning tools including JIRA/Confluence (Atlassian toolset)
- Good knowledge of deploying and managing containers including Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have worked with or as part of Agile development teams
- Able to communicate effectively using both verbal and written communication skills and able to demonstrate a positive attitude to internal/external customer care
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work practically and logically using your own initiative
- Flexible/team worker, collaborative in style and values; someone who is keen to share ideas and knowledge.
- Willingness to learn and a "can-do" attitude; this is a fast-growing business, so it is important that you are hands-on, take ownership and enjoy making a difference.
Spyrosoft actively endorses a company culture that promotes work life balance. We offer flexible and remote working opportunities to all our staff, as well as proving a comfortable and collaborative office environment for those who enjoy being onsite.
The benefits below are offered to employees (some after a successful probation period)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 10% Employers contribution pension
- Onsite parking
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Commitment from employers to continued learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- 25 days annual leave per annum + Birthday Off
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.