We are seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking DevOps Engineer/DevOps Developer to join our expanding UK team you will have an excellent knowledge of AWS Cloud and/or MS Azure and a passion for technology.
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD Tooling and Pipelines incl GitHub, Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Good knowledge of Databases
- Excellent knowledge of working with AWS Cloud and/or MS Azure
- Good knowledge of N-tier architecture and RestAPI’s
- Experience in working with Terraform and the ability to write scripts in Bash
- Good knowledge of planning tools including JIRA/Confluence (Atlassian toolset)
- Good knowledge of deploying and managing containers including Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have worked with or as part of Agile development teams
- Able to communicate effectively using both verbal and written communication skills and able to demonstrate a positive attitude to internal/external customer care
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work practically and logically using your own initiative
- Flexible/team worker, collaborative in style and values; someone who is keen to share ideas and knowledge.
- Willingness to learn and a "can-do" attitude; this is a fast-growing business, so it is important that you are hands-on, take ownership and enjoy making a difference.
Spyrosoft actively endorses a company culture that promotes work life balance. We offer flexible and remote working opportunities to all our staff, as well as proving a comfortable and collaborative office environment for those who enjoy being onsite.
The benefits below are offered to employees (some after a successful probation period)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 10% Employers contribution pension
- Onsite parking
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Commitment from employers to continued learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- 25 days annual leave per annum + Birthday Off