Data Operation Engineer
- Monitor data ingest from data collection and validator results
- Perform spot checks on data samples by hand to secure overall quality
- Feedback issues to data collection team and to project data manager
- Support in repairing meta data information and secure validity of meta information
- Ingest partner data
- Prepare data for reprocessing (ECU_Init, Boardnet Conversion)
- Repair data, e.g. cutting erroneous split files from records
- Cleanup unusable data
- Keep track on the data losses and provide info to the project data manager
- Exchange data with partners, e.g. development data or defect data
- Create test test suites/playlists according to test manager instructions
- Monitor HIL/SIL reprocessing
- Quickly escalate when issues occur
- Report reprocessing success
- Provide metrics and error distribution
- Repair data errors found in reprocessing
- IT networks architectures for big bandwidth applications
- Databases (Oracle, Hbase, Petascale)
- Big Data Analysis
- Script languages like AutoIt, Phyton or VBA
- Postman (HTTP POST and GET)/REST API
- Preferably knowledge of AWS APIs (Athena)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- 1 years+ experience in cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- Knowledge (verbal &written) in German will be an asset
The Data Operation Engineer is responsible to improve workflows, automation and processes together with the operation team for data upload, data preparation, data reprocessing and data exchange with partners.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.