Active job offers
Data Architect [Croatia]
- Python or Java
- Apache Kafka
- English B2
- Experience working with InfluxDB
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python or Java
- Familiarity with Apache Kafka
Nice to have:
- Experience with SCMS and CI/CD systems such as Gitlab-CI
- Knowledge of cloud environments and cloud services such as Azure or AWS as well as cloud-based stream processing solutions such as Azure Event Bus
- Knowledge of system automation via Ansible, Terraform or Terragrunt
- Knowledge of containers in scalable environments, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, or AKS
- Familiarity with Kubernetes Strimzi operator
- Configure and operate time-series database infrastructure for storing and processing time-series data
- Continuously develop and optimize stream processing pipelines as well as Python and Java-based TSDB-related applications
- Automate build and deployment processes in a hybrid environment, public cloud and self-hosted
- Enhance performance and features in close collaboration with the development teams and architects
In partnership with our client, a German-based pioneering company at the forefront of innovative storage and energy solutions for private households, we are seeking Data Architects to join us. If you’re driven by the prospect of a long-term engagement and partnership, this opportunity would be a good fit. Join us in the commitment to establish a world where individuals can generate, utilize, and distribute their renewable energy resources. As part of this journey, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of sustainable energy solutions.
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
What will you additionally get
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Flexible working hours
You’re not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Yearly training budget
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge and continue on the path of self-development.
You can choose between a subsidised gym, paid supplementary health insurance or health exams budget.
We know working on a computer can be tiresome for the eyes.
We cover your transport costs to the office.
Voluntary pension fund
You can choose to voluntarily contribute to your pension fund.
A financial incentive to help you when you become a parent.
You may choose to bring your pets to work with you. We have had dogs, cats and even snakes!
Spyrosoft coffee & breakfast
Relax during work hours and enjoy weekly coffees and monthly breakfasts with your colleagues.
Meet the Recruiter
At Spyrosoft, we foster your potential to drive tech-forward success.
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Data Architect [Croatia]