Are you ready for a change? Do you want to work with the best people in the industry? Would you like to be a part of a new initiative? Spyrosoft is reaching yet another level in its impressive growth towards boosting its tech capabilities. Therefore, we wish to invite MS Dynamics/Power Platform Developers, who will co-create with us the freshly established Legal Business Unit within the company and enhance Spyro in the Dynamics area.
- Work closely with Developers, Test Analysts, and other stakeholders through various phases of the project life cycle
- Develop technically sound solutions using PowerPlatform / D365 technologies
- Work within a Scrum team consisting of engineers and testers across multiple locations in the UK
- Responsibility for Definition of Done criteria including documentation, liaising with testers, troubleshooting issues, and deployments
- Support continuous delivery and best practice Agile development
- Strong experience with C# and .Net
- Ability to create useful and effective data integrations (Connectors, Gateways, Dataflows, and other MS tools)
- Previous experiences in Dynamics products development
- Demonstrable experience in using Azure DevOps (Pipelines, Repos, and Artefacts)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very good English skills
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.