Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Cybersecurity Penetration Tester
- Preparation of vehicle-based and backend attack scenarios
- Vulnerability scanning
- Identifying attack vectors for relevant interfaces
- Documenting attack paths
- Reporting vulnerabilities
- Cooperation with Cybersecurity Team
- Review and update of Threat Analysis & Risk Assessment (TARA)
- Cooperate with Clients in distributed environments.
- Completed studies in area of Informatics, Electronics, Robotics, Mathematics, Physics or relevant
- 3+ years of practical experience in penetration testing area
- Creativity and patience
- Excellent knowledge of cryptography
- Excellent knowledge of LIN, CAN and Ethernet
- Excellent knowledge of WiFi, Bluetooth and Cellular
- Practical experience with the following:
- IT security
- Reverse engineering
- OEM security architectures
- Embedded Linux
- Vulnerability scanning
Nice to have
- Certificates: OSCP, OSEP, OSCE
Recommend a friend and claim 5000 PLN/8000 HRK!
Refer us a friend who has 3+ years of experience as a technical specialist, and once they’re hired, we will pay you bonus of 5000 PLN in Poland or 8000 HRK in Croatia.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.