Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
About the project
Do you want to hack modern web applications hosted in Azure cloud environment? Deconstruct mobile applications and identify exploitable vulnerabilities? Or perform security assessments in the client’s premises? Then join us! We are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to join one of our clients in their dynamically developing Cyber Security team.
As a team member you will have an opportunity to contribute to Cyber Security for internal and external projects from around the world. Expect approximately 3-4 different projects monthly.
- Performing penetration tests of web and mobile applications, network devices and IT systems,
- Designing and creating new penetration tools and use cases,
- Building and establishing relationships with internal and external clients,
- Identifying and exploiting security vulnerabilities in various spectrums of technology (from on-premises to Azure and AWS hosting, application created with Angular, React, .Net, PHP and Java frameworks, for iPhones and Androids),
- Performing Red Teaming assessments and taking ownership of IT infrastructure as a target.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in conducting penetration tests,
- Knowledge of networking architecture, protocols and operating systems,
- Knowledge of OWASP TOP 10 and various security issues,
- Familiarity with penetration tools like Burp Suite or nmap,
- Very good command of English.
Nice to have
- OSCP, OSCE, CEH, CISSP certificate or similar (or willingness to obtain it)
- Familiarity with various penetration tools: Kali Linux, OWASP ZAP, Fiddler, Metasploit, Nikto, SQLninja, sqlmap, massscan, patator, hydra, ysoserial, hashcat, John the Ripper, Nessus, OpenVAS, nikto, Maltego, snort, aircrack, kismet, set, etc.,
- Experience in mobile application hacking,
- Experience in desktop application hacking,
- Experience in privilege escalation techniques,
- CVE identifier achievement,
- Security conference speaker,
- Security related publication author,
- Security related tool author,
- Developing usable scripts in Python, PowerShell, .Net Core, etc.
What we can offer
- Chance to develop your skills in a dynamic, international environment
- Modern offices in Warsaw/ Wroclaw
- Flexible working hours, to ensure work- life balance
- Possibility to participate in international, challenging projects
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.