Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
30 - 50 PLN net B2B
Are you a passionate gamer? Yes? Well, that’s just perfect. If not (yet), there’s a high chance you’ll become one when you join us for this project.
We’re looking for Customer Support who wants to take part in shaping the world of professional gaming and esports.
Our client is a top producer and one of the pioneers of gaming gear for pros. For the last 20 years, they’ve been making cutting-edge hardware and software products that help professional PC and console gamers realize their full potential and achieve the highest results. Now you can become a part of that too.
Now that you know us better, let’s discuss the role in more detail:
- Manage inbound customer communications - respond to address customer questions, requests, and issues
- Support customers via chat, phone, email, or ticketing system
- Handle high-level application usage or “How-to” questions
- Advise customers on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Act as a product expert - providing customers with knowledge about the operation of the product
- Diagnose and fix the general and specific problems
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
- Excellent communication, organisation and customer service skills
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude.
- Passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Ability to analyse, listen and make recommendations
- A “Can Do” attitude
- Enthusiasm for new technologies in gaming
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Experience with Zendesk will be a plus
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.