Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
We are currently looking for a Content Specialist to join our team. The team accomplishes project activities by sharing tasks in the field of marketing, digital marketing and employer branding.
- Planning of content marketing activities, collating necessary materials
- Creating business and technological content with SEO requirements
- Publishing content on the blog (WordPress) and on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Creating content to supports sales
- Analysing the effectiveness of content marketing activities and the optimization of created content
- Minimum two years of experience in creating marketing content
- Knowledge of tools for planning and analysing the effectiveness of content created (Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Hotjar)
- English B2 / C1 level
- Consistent communication in social media
- Proficient use of graphics programs such as Canva
- Fluency in PowerPoint
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Adobe suite programmes; Photoshop and After Effects
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.