Content Marketing Lead
This position is all about:
- Leading the team of content specialists
- Creating and executing a content strategy
- Writing and editing various types of marketing content – landing pages, blog articles, whitepapers, ebooks, newsletters and more – to support our marketing and employer branding communication
- Cooperating with other marketing leaders to design processes that make our job more efficient
- Taking responsibility for growing our subscribers base and content performance
- Coordinating and supervising SEO strategies
- Monitoring and reporting on content performance across different target groups
We are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe and we do dare to do amazing stuff, so, why don’t you join us? Currently, we are searching for a 100% content - committed enthusiast to lead our content strategy execution and create a tangible impact on marketing results.
If you are a data-driven expert who, by default, loves writing and is eager to guide others in excelling their skills, let us know! With us, you will be a part of brave and bold team of professionals that delivers great results and tends to experiment a lot!
What does this role require?
- Proven experience in leading teams and project management skills
- Impressive writing and editing skills
- Advanced SEO skills and advanced SEO strategy skills (topic clusters and content hubs)
- Knowledge of content planning, analyzing and auditing
- Excellent English command, written and spoken (C1+)
What tools you can expect to support your daily work?
- Google Analytics
- Screaming Frog SEO
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
Content Marketing Lead
+VAT (B2B) per hour