ADAS: Configuration Engineer
The Configuration Engineer is responsible for the successful execution of the engineering configuration management process in an assigned project. He/she is in continues contact with different program members and process stakeholders outside of a program, to ensure correct process execution. Further, the Configuration Engineer is the owner of the configuration management process in a project and works on improvements and project specific tailoring of the process.
- Ensures the project comply with GPEP CM expectations
- Create a project specific CM Plan and review with the PM & QED
- Create and maintain the project specific Baseline Configuration Matrix
- Ensure Baselines are set for each milestone
- Generate the CM Status Reports and distribute it to the team
- Ensure the completion and execution of the CM Checklist for each deliverable event
- Create and maintain the Configuration Management Item list
- Monitor configuration activities of the project
- Support BOM release and Tool Plan
- Support the project team for configuration workflows
- Support in completing the Baseline Check Report and Product Engineering Approval Form
- Work closely with the Team Lead – Configuration Management on CM process development
- Understand various project needs and maturity while able to translate details and data into a meaningful Configuration Management solution
- Perform other duties as necessary for completion of projects and achievement of departmental goals
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.