- Create effective employee-centered internal communication
- Coordinate internal communications flow (hands on meetings, memos, newsletters, etc.)
- Design sketches and write content for company Intranet and internal publications
- Engage employees in internal events and seminars
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from leadership
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency
- Support ideas with research and experience
- Collaborate with EB & marketing team
Are you a people person? Do you feel at ease in a dynamic work environment? Would you like to really influence your co-workers and company? If the answer is 3 x "yes", you're in the right place! Our PeopleOps Team has accelerated our people-oriented initiatives and needs your expertise! Join our devoted team in the role of Communication Coordinator that guarantees you plenty of challenges and fun on the way.
- Previous working experience as a communications specialist for multi-national company for 3+ years
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Design, photo and video-editing skills
- Experience with visual storytelling and content production is a big plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to exercise high judgment and deliver results, particularly in narrow time-frames
- Creative mindset as well as outstanding attention to detail
- Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Proficient command of English (C1)
- BSc/BA in journalism, communications or relevant field
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.